beastmortkopa Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Big Hero 6 Full Movie Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Robotics nerd Hiro Hamada discovers an inflatable health care robot Baymax created in the past by his brother, Tadashi. After a terrible life-changing accident, Hiro and Baymax team up with four other nerds and save their hometown San Fransokyo from an evil super villain trying to take over with Hiro's invention.
When a devastating event befalls the city of San Fransokyo and catapults Hiro into the midst of danger, he turns to Baymax and his close friends adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. Determined to uncover the mystery, Hiro transforms his friends into a band of high-tech heroes called "Big Hero 6."
I am surprised of the high ratings here. This is not a very good movie. I watched it in a crowded afternoon theater full of kids and there was only maybe 2 laugh scenes both of which are shown in the previews on the TV. The kids in the theater were so bored at the end of the ~2hour movie they were looking for something else to do in the theater. This is another Disney outsourced flop that has all of the technical details of a great movie but no soul.<br/><br/>Maybe I am too negative because Disney is coming off a truly great movie in Frozen. So you know they can do it, but this movie just never clicks. It is just forced like it was developed in an India animation sweatshop. Disney needs story tellers.<br/><br/>I won't give out any spoilers because it is a good movie to kill an afternoon with kids but just lower your expectations and you would be better off to wait for the DVD.
This is a feature based on a Marvel comic book and produced by Walt Disney Animation. There will be spoilers ahead:<br/><br/>The descriptives for this film are legion. It's exciting, funny, poignant, sweet, charming, breathtaking and delightful. I had some doubts when I first heard about this movie. I thought it looked iffy. I was happily wrong.<br/><br/>There are two brothers, living with their aunt, both technical wizards, the younger one (named Hiro) a 13 year old, super smart but at loose ends taking part in robot fights and getting in some tight spots. His brother Tadashi, wanting his brother to have some direction, tricks him by taking him to his school and getting him interested in getting into the same place.<br/><br/>This introduces most of the other characters into the film, including Tadashi's friends, all of them technical wizardswell-Go Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon and Fred-as wella tech legend, Robert Callaghan and the most important and enjoyable character in the film, Baymax, who is Tadashi's big project, a medical diagnostic tool which is very empathic, capable and childlike.<br/><br/>Hiro has to enter a competition to get in and comes up with a micro-bot which has enormous flexibility and range. It's an incredibly impressive thing, attracting both the attention of an industrialist named Krei and an acceptance letter from Callaghan. Hiro takes the letter and rejects the financial arrangement from Krei.<br/><br/>Tragedy strikes and throws Hiro into a tailspin until two things happen: he re-encounters Baymax and finds out someone is using his micro-bot technology, which he thought was destroyed. This is where the film starts taking off. Hiro puts some additional coding on another chip into Baymax, adding more skills and making him more than just a medical diagnostic machine. The four introduced earlier form a superhero team with Hiro and Baymax, which ties back into the title.<br/><br/>The film is at times reminiscent of the film The Avengers, which isn't surprising, given the source material for the film. The visuals here are great, particularly the look of San Fransokyo, the city this is set in. It's breathtaking.<br/><br/>I really don't want to go into much more on the last part of the film, so I just have two observations left. One, I fully expect there will be at least one sequel coming in the next few years and, two, when you watch this, watch all the way to the end of the film, end credits and all. It's most definitely worth the time. The art under the credits is excellent and there's something nice at the end.<br/><br/>This film is out on Blu Ray and DVD and is well worth watching on Blu Ray if you have that capability. Most highly recommended.
It’s manipulative and overlong, too loud and “Incredibles” action-packed for the very young. But the manipulation errs on the side of mercy, compassion, sacrifice and humanity.
John Lasseter is very supportive of the directors, and he won't force them to put out a sequel unless they have a story that [they're] really excited about. It has to feel like a story that really has to be told or deserves to be told. It can't just be cashing in on the success of a previous film.<br/><br/>In short, they have some interest in directing a sequel, but no story is being written so far. However, Disney stated that there would be <a href="/title/tt5515212/">Big Hero 6 The Series (2017)</a> (2017) taking place after the movie. Only when the situation demands. While no specific reason to that is explained in the movie itself, it is however explained from the film crew that several characters suchSilver Samurai, Sunfire, etc. despite being part of the team in the original comic book couldn't appear in the movie due to copyright/licensing issues. A character named Yokai who uses and controls countless of Microbots. The person behind Yokai is Professor Robert Callaghan.
Purpose full movie in hindi free download mp4The Adventures of the Spirit full movie hd 1080pGarrison7: The Road to Garrison 7 full movie in hindi 720pThe Long Road Home full movie hd 720p free downloadStark Mad in hindi free downloadDragon Ball song free downloadAtlantis: The Lost Empire malayalam movie downloadMobsters hd mp4 downloadThe 6th Day in hindi download free in torrentThe Persuaders! movie mp4 download

last edited 217 weeks ago by beastmortkopa

milan replied

200 weeks ago

Does this image belong to the movie big hero? I am really read more confused about the image shared here and the movie? If you share the review here, it will be very helpful for people who wish to watch good movies. Looking here for more such movie updates.
Please log in to post a reply.